Monday, August 13, 2012

Big News!

Hey everyone, it's been a little while since my last post, but I've been keeping busy.  Not only did I make my way to Vermont again for some seriously great brews, I have some news that I am very excited to announce.  I am the new beer slinger for eVolution craft brewing company!  I will be covering Center City Philadelphia, as well as Wilmington & Newark, DE.  I traveled to Salsbury, MD to meet up with Tom Knorr, founder and owner of eVolution and got to see the new brewery at work, as well as some brews aging in barrels and the brewpub.  I am so excited to bring eVolution to Philly, where the beer geeks are always on the lookout for new craft beers.

I first had eVolution Lot #3 ipa back in 2010, when we went to MD to search for beer for our wedding.  We took the recommendation of one of their reps and bought a case without even trying it.  I'm so glad we trusted him, this is one seriously delicious east coast ipa.  We even saved a few bottles for our wedding (unfortunately we drank most of them before the actual big day, it was too good to salvage).

For a look at their mainline beers and some seasonals, go here.  Here's a pretty cool interview with Tom, talking about the expansion of eVolution.

Up next, talking about the Saison festival at Hill Farmstead.  Until then, raise a glass!

Cheers,
Megan
@evolutionmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment